- ponsianoAsked on May 17, 2011 at 08:36 AM
I´m trying to upload a file by ftp on a ftp host that i¨m not the administrator.
In this site, i think *txt files are not permited.
Is possible send the file alone.
I have the problem when i want configure my ftp conexion and i think is because some tipe files are not permited in server.
What do you think about?
- ponsianoAnswered on May 17, 2011 at 08:37 AM
I also belive that is not posible create forlders i this site.
- filmondeAnswered on May 17, 2011 at 09:02 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 18, 2011 at 05:20 AM
When integrating JotForm to your FTP account the README.txt is a file autogenerated by
JotForm and then initially uploaded to your FTP host to test the connection.
This error message indicates that the file was not uploaded to your specified host due
Please check whether the user permission that you have on the ftp host allows you
to upload files.
Hope this helps.
- ponsianoAnswered on May 18, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Thanks for responder ,
But the problem i that the ftp host where I want send the files, only acept som kind of extensions.
And i would like to know if is posible only send the file upload and no add any autogenerate files.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 18, 2011 at 11:06 AM
Unfortunately there is no way to not upload readme.txt because that is how Jotform's ftp integration works. Uploading README.txt to the Jotform folder created on your Ftp server is needed to confirm that the ftp server is accessible.
The only solution I could think of is to allow .txt files in your ftp. I apologize but I couldn't think of any other way.
- ponsianoAnswered on May 18, 2011 at 11:11 AM
Ok, thank you very much.