- colorado4hfoundationAsked on August 24, 2013 at 03:49 PM
can I embed form in PowerPoint program?
- CesarAnswered on August 24, 2013 at 04:52 PM
Unfortunately there is no way at this time to insert a fully functional form into a PowerPoint presentation. Although, what you can do, is to insert an http link of your form into the presentation. Where by clicking the link on the presentation, the default browser will open and the user will have access to the form.
- colorado4hfoundationAnswered on August 24, 2013 at 05:20 PMThank you for the quick reply.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 24, 2013 at 06:12 PM
You should look at LiveWeb. It's a tool which will help you add web pages to your PowerPoint presentation. This is a installable file which will be added to your PowerPoint Add-ins.
Have a look at this URL: http://www.mvps.org/skp/liveweb.htm. It includes installation instruction and step by step guide.
- khrisellAnswered on September 06, 2013 at 08:11 AM
Kindly open a new thread if you have a new inquiry or topic, so we can better track the issues, requests and solutions users are having. Also, to assist you better and avoid confusion.Thank you and looking forward to assist you.
- stainlessjacksAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 06:29 PM
PowerPoint data can be opened, viewed, read through ms powerpoint fix
Given item http://www.powerpoint.recoverytoolbox.com must aid you
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 06:59 PM
Thanks for sharing the tool. Much appreciated. Have a great day and thanks for using Jotform.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 13, 2016 at 06:44 PM
Since you latest question was about a different concern I created a separate thread for it here http://www.jotform.com/answers/771769
We will attend to it shortly