- jauresAsked on August 25, 2013 at 06:57 AM
In my form , i have ten lines with the same fields name. but when I pull out th report i get in excel sheet one column for one form field. this not easy for my stats.
is it possible to have all data related to the same field name (ex. BL) under one column in excel?
or how should i set my form to have the report like this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 25, 2013 at 07:45 AM
The submission data will always determine the uniqueness of the field base on its field id number.
So, even if you have 10 fields of the same label/name, the submission data result for fields will be 10 times also. Since the fields are unique the Reports will be able to reflect this.
You may want to try my suggested workaround.
1. Use a repeating form instead of repeating the fields 10x. Test this form to see what I meant
When you submit this form, there is a link in the Thank you page that will allow the re-submission of the form with same value for TRANSITAIRE.
2. You need to give unique label/name to the BL fields, and just use auto filter funciton in your Excel reader.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- jauresAnswered on August 25, 2013 at 11:48 AMFAIR.
but the issue here is that the clients can submit 8 documents informations in the form. If I aplly what you describe, he will be obliged to get 8 ticket numbers instead of one
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 25, 2013 at 03:44 PM
You may want to consider disabling the other BL fields so that they cannot put any entries. Right Click to the field > Find "Read Only" section and set to "YES":
This should prevent BL Numbers to be submitted multiple times from a single person for his/her single submission. But still, it has the same output when exporting to Excel - columns will be created.
This should work for your purpose, unless one single person will submit to your form multiple times. Let us know if you need any further assistance.