- onevadimAsked on August 25, 2013 at 05:09 PM
I'm using Wix website builder and I have 3 problems with setting my form up:
1) There is a big shadow around my form. How can i disable it? (screenshot included)
2) Font of the link (lightbox mode) is Times New Roman. How can I chage that?
3) And the main problem is that the link to the form (lightbox mode) needs to be in the upper right corner of the page, but the lightbox opens in the down right direction so it opens out of the webpage borders. Is it possible to make it pop up in the middle of the page?
Can somebody help me plz?
I have the following code:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 25, 2013 at 08:10 PM
1. I responded to your other thread about this: http://www.jotform.com/answers/260245
2. Just modify it's anchor code and add a font family. Example:
<a class="lightbox-32367912542960" style="cursor:pointer;color:blue;text-decoration:underline;font-family:verdana">Untitled Form</a>
3. This is not possible with Wix. Wix creates an iframe in any types of embed code, therefore the form is loaded in a Wix iframe. With that said, the form can't be moved from anywhere else unless it's iframe itself is transferred. The form location depends on the iframe (html) where you've placed it in your page.
Hope this clarifies your concerns. Thank you!