- deanmcrabbAsked on August 25, 2013 at 11:47 PM
I've previous written to you about how to make certain fields visible based on a product selection, the answer being to use page collapse sections.
So I've setup my products and fields but it doesn't seem to want to behave.
When I select:
- Individual Name Firled --> it should show only the section collapse 1,2,3 etc based on the quantity selected.
- Business Name Field --> it should only show the business Name field
- Business Logo ---> it should only show the business Name, Logo and website field
- Business Log and Website --> It should only show the business Name, Logo and website field
However some of the above don't work at all as they should be, and it still shows the section collapse for "1" (to collect first name last name) which I don't want displayed unless the option for "Individual name" is chosen.
Here are some screenshots
In short, conditions don't seem to be working. Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong?
- submit10Answered on August 26, 2013 at 02:21 AM
I have had some problems also, although slightly different to you. I have been using the collapsible feilds and this mostly works - but like you sometimes it also shows fields that are not part of the rules.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 26, 2013 at 05:13 AM
Good day! That is because you the first product option set as "1" for quantity. You should set it as "0". I've fixed it. Please kindly check this clone version of your form:
Let us know if you want any changes.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 26, 2013 at 05:15 AM
I forgot to add that you shouldn't use Form Collapse if you want to show the same field(s) for another option especially when using Radio Button (or when allowing single selection only).
You can clone the form back by following this guide: How to Clone a Form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 26, 2013 at 05:16 AM
Good day! I request you to open a separate thread for your inquiry. This way, we can assist you without having to confuse @deanmcabb and the other team members for the responses.
You start a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?