- premierdepogrlAsked on August 26, 2013 at 06:20 AM
If I am permitted 100 submissions with a free account, why am I getting THIS message? I don't HAVE SSL submissions so what is going on here??? Please contact me to let me know why I am getting this message.
Dear roberta schmitt,
We would like to inform you that your JotForm account has almost reached 10 SSL submissions per month this month. Free accounts are limited to 10 SSL submissions per month. Your forms will be automatically disabled once you reach your allocated quota.
Upgrade your account today to continue using JotForm without any interruption; receive submissions, collect payments from your users and have more upload space. Upgrading is quick and easy:
Thanks for using JotForm,
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 26, 2013 at 07:37 AM
As was indicated in the message you received you have been using up you SSL submissions instead of setting up the normal ones hence exceeding the allocated quota.
I have reset your SSL Submissions to 7 so us to avoid having your account downgrading, you have to note that this can only be done this one time. If you did not intend to use SSL submissions I recommend you disable them.
To disable SSL submissions, just change the https:// prefix in the JotForm URL found in your embed code into http:// (without the "s").
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- premierdepogrlAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 04:54 PMSo I fixed my form to NOT be SSL, secure forms, and my account has BEEN
DISABLED!!!! WHY???? Please fix this ASAP. I am supposed to have 100
forms per month with the free account so this is not right that I am now
disabled. Here is the form that I am now sending to be completed *REPORTER
JOB SUBMISSION FORM
*and while it is NOT secure, the message is FORM OVER QUOTA!
- pinoytechAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 06:22 PM
Can you please share to us your website URL where your form embedded for further assistance?
- premierdepogrlAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 09:20 PMHello,
I don't embed my form - I send it to my form-fillers via email.
I am really stressed out that I am getting this message. I am really very
unhappy with how my forms are being handled - I am supposed to have 100
free forms - I barely use that many per month and I am being shutdown!
This is really crazy!!! I changed the form from being a secure form and
it STILL doesn't work!!! PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!! PLEASE!!!!
- premierdepogrlAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 09:21 PMhttp://www.jotform.com/premierdepogrl/REPORTER_JOB_SUBMISSION_FORM
THIS IS NOT WORKING!!! HERE IS THE LINK TO AN UNSECURE FORM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 10:59 PM
There's a continued SSL submissions in your account that's why it was disabled due to overlimiting the SSL free limit for the month. Please be informed that SSL limits for free users is 10 per month. If you passed this limit, your account will be temporarily disabled. I have reset half of your SSL limit in order to re-instate your account. You should probably advised your users not to use the HTTPS form anymore to avoid this from happening again. If you passed this limit again, you should consider upgrading to one of our paid plan for a higher submission limits.
Your http form should work by now: http://www.jotform.com/premierdepogrl/REPORTER_JOB_SUBMISSION_FORM
- premierdepogrlAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 07:52 AMI sent them a form w/out the "Secure" and it should be working and give me
the 100 - please explain why this keeps happening! I need to have a form
w/o HTTPS or SSL - I thought I created that and that's what I sent - I
don't WANT only 10 forms per month, I want the 100 - please send me THAT
form so I can send it to my form fillers. I know you want me to upgrade
and pay but I am unable to at this time. Is this what you do to force
people to pay for what is supposed to be a free form??? I'm really not
happy that this keeps happening and you keep "upping" my SSL limit - I WANT
THE 100 FREE. THAT'S IT. PLEASE HELP.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 09:42 AM
Hi, @EltonCris provided link should work
Could you try by making a test submission, and then check your submissions counter?
- premierdepogrlAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 01:10 PMMy submissions counter, if I was at the right place, shows 39 - so is it
all set now? I NEVER want SSL or HTTP if that makes me only have 10 forms
per month! Please confirm
- pinoytechAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 04:36 PM
All set now. Again, if you reach your SSL submission, you need to upgrade your account to any of our paid accounts.
- premierdepogrlAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 10:31 AMDo I now have 100 forms??? I don't ever want SSL or the limitation of 10!!!
Please confirm. Thanks!
- EliezerNAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
I have checked your account and I can confirm that you have enough space to receive your 100 submissions:
Now, to make sure to prevent your form from receiving SSL submissions, follow these steps:
1. While editing your form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Select Embed form option.
3. Then uncheck Secure Form box and close the pop-up window and save your form.
Now, If you reach your limit of 10 SSL you will need to get a paid subscription as my colleague has stated.
If you need further assistance on this, please let us know.