- iEditAsked on August 26, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I have a form that will go on my client's website so that they may be able to request changes to their website. For the sake of simplicity, I have gone with the Wishbox form. I have setup a password-protected page that will allow the website owner to toggle a link that will show and hide a DIV and will remember the current status set by the them. The DIV contains the form. The only issue is that even if the DIV display is set to "hidden" or "none" the form still shows. How can I go about doing this?
The link included is a JS Fiddle so your more than welcome to make changes and send them to me if you like.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 26, 2013 at 01:01 PM
Good day! Here's a working example (currently at reverse method). I will try to come up with the correct codes and get back to you (maybe later today).
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 26, 2013 at 01:06 PM
I just got the correct method. Please kindly check.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 26, 2013 at 01:11 PM
Im sorry, I'm not good with JS Fiddle. Here's the update: http://jsfiddle.net/welvincudas/n5pzL/
- iEditAnswered on August 26, 2013 at 09:40 PM
Thank you for this part, but I'm afraid the Cookie (Remember current status) part is now not working.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 04:02 AM
Funny I reached up to 57th update to get it working, hopefully :)
Anyway, here's the final version: http://jsfiddle.net/ErDRr/57/
It took me a while to figure out the problem. First, the jquery conflicts with the form script so we have to get rid of it first before making the toggle cookie function could work.
Kindly test it now. Let us know if you find something wrong. Thanks!
- iEditAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 01:13 PM
Thank you so much for all your hard work. Your increadible work will not go unnoticed.