- clickcomAsked on August 27, 2013 at 09:18 AM
Is there a way to switch back to the old My Forms? (I don't see the button in the corner that lets you switch back) And also, with the new jotform My forms, is there a way to check how many free sumbissions you have left?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 11:11 AM
There is no inbuilt option within JotForm to switch back to older version of "My Forms" page. You can go to following URL to access the older version of it: https://www.jotform.com/page.php?p=myforms
Yes you can check your account usages details by following these steps:
1. Once logged in, click on the person looking icon on the right side of header menu. You will get a dropdown which will display the summary of the account usages.
2. Another option is to click on the "Account" link in the dropdown and then you can click on "Usages" menu on the left side of your menu:
3. This will show the details of your account usages data.
Hope this helps.