- derektomasiniAsked on August 27, 2013 at 09:40 AM
I have several forms on my web pages and i recieve the information at the JotForm server but i do not recieve the mail alerts that ive configured. Can you please help me?
- EliezerNAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
There might have been many reason why you are not recieving your form notifications. For example, the email you have as recipient email in your form coulbe in our bounce list. So, in order to know if that's happening or not we'd like to know the email of your forms.
Another reason could be that your email settings are not quite correct. Please make sure the email settings of your forms are configured in this way:
- Sender Name: Choose the Name field of your form.
- Sender Email: Choose email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also setup custom sender emails using any of these methods:
- Reply-to email: Choose the Email field of your form.
- Recipient Email: Your email, where you want to receive the form notifications.
They must be in this way:
I hope this helps, if you need further assistance, please let us know.