- ghobbinsAsked on August 27, 2013 at 10:04 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 12:47 PM
I have difficulty in understanding your question. Do you want to show your form (31972608514154) when someone visits your website https://globalvillagetravels.com?
There are two possibility to achieve this:
1. One way to achieve this is by using the Custom Domain feature. You should check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform
2. Another option is to embed your form in the default page (index.html / default.html) of your website https://globalvillagetravels.com
- ghobbinsAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 05:05 PMWhen I embed my for I seem to lose my HTTPS: