- Peter WeissAsked on August 27, 2013 at 11:48 AM
upgraded to 10,000 submits/month. (1) when does my month start/end? (2) what happens if I go over? (failure of submit? extra charges?)
- EliezerNAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 02:15 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
1) If you 'd like to the date the when your submission counter will be reset, let me tell you that the counts reset to 0 on the 1st day of every month.
2) We would appreciate if you open a new thread to make your question, as we cannot answer multiple question in one single thread. That helps us to give you the proper assistance without any confusions.
Thanks for your comprehension.
- pweissmdAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 07:21 PM
Duh? Please read the question more carefully. I know how to look at my acct submit status.
The question was: what happens when I hit that limit in one month? Do you "fail" additional submits or do you charge me or do you auto-upgrade? What action does JotForm take?
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 07:32 PM
Once you exceed your monthly submission limit your form will be de-activated and no one will be able to access it for the remaining of the month. Your form will however be reactivated at the beginning of the new month.
I hope this answers your question. Please let us know if this is not clear.