- MJPTuitionAsked on August 27, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Please see the attached screenshot.
The 'Address' field is on the same line/row as the 'Name' field, however, I have been trying to arrange them so that the 'Telephone' and 'Email' field are neatly positioned underneath the 'Name' field and alongside the 'Address' field. The red arrow on the screenshot is probably clearer to understand! Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 02:54 PM
could you provide us with the link/name of the form that you are trying to fix, in order to make further investigations.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 03:08 PM
You can use custom css into your form in order to achieve that. Please take a look at this clone form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/32385481970966
Here's the code that I've used:
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- MJPTuitionAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 03:55 AM
That's brilliant! Thank you very much. :)
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 04:02 AM
On behalf of my colleagues you are welcome, Do let us know wherever you need our assistance.