- bunkleAsked on August 27, 2013 at 06:10 PM
1) What page does the users web browser go to after submission?
2) How do I control what the form's action *does*? That is to say, what if I *don't* want the form to simply send an e-mail of field values? What if I want the form to take the input from the field, calculate a body mass index (or a earnings investment yield, or anagrams of the user's last name, or anything that I wish to program)? How can I tie a jot form to a third-party developed program?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create Your First Web Form
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 07:04 PM
1. There is a setting for the Thank You page which you can configure when creating your form.
Here is the guide Setting-Up-the-Thank-You-Page
2. You can create condition logic for the form to control its "action". Review this guide Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
Hope this help. Inform us if you have further inquiry.
And may I suggest that next time, please use separate topic for each questions so that you can make the title of the topic appropriate to the subject.
You can use this link to post your questions http://www.jotform.com/contact/