- weehockongAsked on May 18, 2011 at 02:44 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 18, 2011 at 05:41 AM
JotForm allows you to redirect the page after submission to your specified
To redirect users to a Thank You page after form submission,
follow these steps on form editor:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You" button on toolbar
3. Select "Custom URL" and click "Next"
4. Enter URL of the success page on your site.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 18, 2011 at 07:22 AM
You can embed your form as an iFrame in a blank page hosted on your own domain. Take a look at this form for example. You cannot see jotform's url at all because the page is hosted on my domain and the form is embedded as an iFrame in it.
To get your iframe embed codes
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the next screen
Create a blank page with all the basic html codes
then insert the iframe codes in between the tags.
Hope you find this useful. Thank you for using Jotform.
- weehockongAnswered on May 18, 2011 at 10:26 PM
thank you got that working now.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 12:52 AM
You're welcome. Glad to be of help.