- ximetAsked on August 28, 2013 at 02:43 AM
I am in creation forms page, and it doesn't work me any option.
What I should make to publish or to create forms?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 03:35 AM
Though your question is not clear, but it seems you are unable to edit your forms. Is that correct?
Most likely it's your browser issue as I didn't have any issue in editing your form in Mozilla browser. To resolve this issue, you should clear your browser cache and cookies. This guide should help you: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
You should also try to use some other browser if the issue persist. (Preferably Google Chrome)
- ximetAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 04:42 AMNew response receivedUsing IExplorer 8.
Caché is clear
I have enabled all plugins.
Before i used without problems,
Now the buttons are simply not active.
I tried with two different computers and the problem is the same.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 05:58 AM
Have you tried already clearing your form cache? If not, can you please give a try?
- ximetAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 06:19 AMNew response receivedI have made it all that has been indicated, for three times.
I have all the activated complements.
But it continues without working. Any button is not activated neither it allows to publish neither to create form.
I repeat: is not cache problem.
The editor of forms doesn't work in Internet Explorer 8.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 09:41 AM
I am unable to replicate the said problem in IE8 (developer tools). Form editor works normally for me in IE8 and it should work for you too.
IE8 is an outdated browser and you should upgrade it for your own safety. My suggestion is to install chrome browser.
I have forwarded this thread to our level 2 support for further investigation. We will let you know as soon as we get any update.
- ximetAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 02:48 AMNew response receivedI tried with four different teams, including installing Chrome.
I can not edit or create forms because the buttons are not active.
I use Magix 6.0 to edit graphically, and when i do will JotForm from a window of the same software.
Never happened to me before that.
I think that if you can not solve a problem, i know it's not my fault, i will ask the refund of the monthly fee
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 08:47 AM
- ximetAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 02:46 AMNew response receivedMagix is the problem. Regardless of your window JotForm work and directly using browsers, it works fine.
A technical question: i edited a form and i need to include an email address that's different from the default in my acount. I can not find where to put one perticular email address for a given form. In this case is to form "Anento" as contact information has to reach out to them, not me.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 03:11 AM
As we cannot answer multiple questions in one thread, we would appreciate if you start a new thread for your most recent question which is not related to your first question.
That would help us to give your proper assistance.