- email@example.comAsked on August 28, 2013 at 08:33 AM
I am using JotForm to create a form to fill out for an event, and I have it automatically respond to the parents who's teens have signed up for this event. I also have an notification email set up, but for some reason, I am not recieving these notification emails. The notification is going to a different address other than the primary one that is registered.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 10:56 AM
could you please confirm the email address configured at your email notification? follow the next steps please:
1 - Select "Setup & Embed" tab from the form builder.
2 - Click on "Email Alerts" icon, then select "Notification 1" from the email alerts list.
3 - Check the recipient E-mail input , if it is not correct you can change the email address here.
Click finish and make a test submission to see if it is working.
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 09:49 AM
Went through all of that alrady, and it seems to still not work. One of our developers, Eliezner, was testing my form for a different problem, and it was submitted, but I never got an email notification about this test.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Could you provide us with the email addresses that are not receiving the email notifiactions in order to make further investigations?
- email@example.comAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 11:44 AM
You can respond to me directly here if you wish
- pinoytechAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 01:12 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. I've check your email address and its not on our bounce list. Have you tried already checking your email spam/bulk folder? If not, can you please give a try?