- WalmartsuperstoreAsked on August 28, 2013 at 02:41 PM
I did a test run on my form and when I went to my account i noticied it said 1 or 10 secure and 1 of 100. Does that mean once it hits 10 my form will no longer function? if so, how do i change it? I dont want the secure form thing, thanks in advance
- pinoytechAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 04:39 PM
You can remove the SSL on the form to make it unsecure.
1. Open your form in JotForm.
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed' .
3. Select 'Embed Form'.
4. In the Embed Form wizard window you will see an option for SSL.
You can make the form unsecure by unticking the checkbox for the SSL.
Then after doing that replace the existing embed code from the webpage where your form embedded with the new one non-secured form.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.