- BethshalomkcAsked on August 28, 2013 at 03:36 PM
I had a form working for over a month. The price changed and I went into the form to change the price. However, on the webpage, the price change does not show up. I went back into the form, the prices are correct but show up incorrectly in preview, with the old prices.
Can you help me.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 05:32 PM
I've check your form and I was able to replicate the issue. Can you please try to re-embed your form code into your website if that fixed the issue or not?
- BethshalomkcAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 05:37 PM
It didn't change it. When you hit preview, the problem shows in Jotform. What do you mean, re-embed. I copied the code. I pasted into Dreamweaver file. Saved it. Uploaded. Nothing changed. Suggestions?
- BethshalomkcAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 05:38 PM
or do I need to save it differently than embed form?
- BethshalomkcAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 05:51 PM
OK. I did the I-Frame embed, no change.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 06:58 PM
From what I have checked in your website http://www.bethshalomkc.org/cbs_forms/hhBabysitting.html , the form is still embedded using its script code
Use this guide to get the form's Iframe code
then, remove the current existing form in your website.
RE-embed again the form, this time using its iframe code.
Please inform us if you need further assistance doing this.