- cumberlandcssAsked on August 28, 2013 at 06:32 PM
When I try to edit a Mailchimp integration, I see the API key page, click 'next' and it briefly spins the update cursor, tehn does nothing. 'Remove Integration' also does nothing. Happens on two of my forms. Any ideas?
- CesarAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 07:19 PM
I would suggest to clear you browser's and JotForm's Cache settings. Also trying different browsers (ie, Firefox, Chrome & IE)
Steps to clear browser's cache:
Steps to clear JotForm Cache:
Go to Accounts:
Then click on Settings then click on Clear Cache, and you´re done.
Do try these steps, followed by trying different browsers as well. If the problem persists and you need further assistance do let us know, that way we can help you better.
- cumberlandcssAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 07:47 PM
Cleared Jotform cache. Same problem.
Used IE browser. Same problem.
Tried new Mailchimp API key. Same problem.
- CesarAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 09:00 PM
I've taken some time here trying to replicate the problem, but I have been able to add, edit and remove the mailchimp integration on my forms.
Other things to try would be to do a clone of your form and trying to remove it there. With your permission may I try to remove the API key from your form?
- cumberlandcssAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Thanks Cesar. Sure, go ahead.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 01:46 PM
I proceeded to remove your form's mailchimp integration, could you try setting it up again?
please let us know if you need further assisatnce
- cumberlandcssAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 02:47 PM
That works now. Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 02:51 PM
in behalf of my co-worker @Cesar and me, you are welcome,
please let us know if you need further information.