- sanlesslieAsked on August 28, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Hi there I love the way the form warning can be changed but I cannot seem to make it save.
- khrisellAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Can you provide the Form title you are pertaining to, so that I can clone and replicate the issue.
However, here's the way you can change the form warnings and save it to be able to work.
To be able to customize the Warning message kindly follow the steps below.
1. Go to Setup & Embed
3. Click Advance Settings and
4. Click Edit Form Warnings.
A new window will show the warning messages and where you can edit all of them.
When you're done. Click Save.
Once you're done you can now test the warning messages and you can see that it should show the new configured messages.
Kindly let us know if you have further questions or inquiry.
Also, if you are still having problem with your form, kindly provide us the URL link of the form so that we could check and replicate the issue.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)
- sanlesslieAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 11:23 PMI did all those things with no problems but the same message is still in
the warning box on testing. The Form is Evaluation Upload File
- pinoytechAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Have you tried already clearing your browser cache and cookies? If not, can you please give a try?
- sanlesslieAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 03:36 AMYes done already
- sanlesslieAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 03:40 AMThis was the first thing that I did. When select the file warning and then
save it and get a message that says there are uncompleted properties. Hope
that helps you work out the problem,
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 04:25 AM
Let us know which warning message you have edited / or trying to edit in your form "Upload Evaluation File".
I cloned your form in my account and updated the "Required" field warning. Please check this form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/32401575039955
When you get the error message "There are uncompleted properties", that means that you have not saved one of the form warning which you tried to edit. Please scroll down in "Edit form warnings" window to see if you have some text in red (similar to this screen shot):
You should click on "Ok" or "Cancel" and then click on "Save" button of your "Edit form warnings" window.
Hope that helps.
- sanlesslieAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 04:47 AMI can see when I click the link that the change has taken place, when I
Preview the same cloned form the change falls back to the original. These
are my efforts and results. Maybe a step by step guide with images might
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 07:36 AM
Which of the messages would you like changed (both the "This field is required." and "There are incomplete required fields. Please complete them." or just one of them) and what would you like them changed to? If time is of the essence, we can change them (it) for you and we can always explain how it was done later.
Also, if you'd rather just have the "There are incomplete required fields. Please complete them." message edited and don't want to have the "This field is required." displayed, that can be achieved via injected CSS. Just let us know and we'll take care of it.
- sanlesslieAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 02:48 PMI need it to say " No file chosen"
Thank you much appreciated
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 05:22 PM
I've performed the changes into your form directly. Did not use CSS though. Probably you were having an issue with browser's cache. Please clear the cache of your browser if you still see the old version of your form, which by the way gt the ID is 32398544602861