- PawsibilitiesAsked on August 28, 2013 at 11:12 PM
I had one of my forms set to populate automatically into a spreadsheet.
It is no longer working. Did you remove that feature?
If it is a feature that I can add, will you tell me how?
Thank you for your help.
~ Lea <><
Your pets best friend next to you
- khrisellAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 12:14 AM
I need to know the form ID, URL or title you have integrated with Google spreadsheet that is not currently working? As I have seen several forms under your account.
So that I can clone the form, check the content and replicate the issue and check if I reproduce the same issue.
I have forms here that I have tested and mine is working just fine.
Thank you and I will wait for your response to assist you further.
- PawsibilitiesAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 02:39 AMThe form that is not working is http://form.jotform.us/form/12182845606
I also need to know how to set it up for the reservation form, and I don't
Luke 1:37 * **<><*
Your pets best friend next to you.
To get in the SPOTLIGHT, and share how animals have influenced your
relationships, family, and your life, please go to my website Services page,
then click Spotlight.
For pet care products and services, or to join our Prayer Paws Support
or use the reservation form on my website. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 03:03 AM
Just kindly refresh the Google Spreadsheet integration in your form in order to update the connection between them and to get a new working spreadsheet URL.
Please follow this guide,
2. Clear your browsers cache
3. Re-integrate your form with Google Spreadsheet.
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks!