- James NicklinAsked on August 29, 2013 at 07:31 AM
I have created a web form at http://jotformeu.com/form/32274005762348, however when i try to upload files to my FTp server i get a message saying the max file size for upload is 1024kb, is there a way to increase this and what is the maximum file size it can be increased to? this is not a problem with my FTP server as i have uploaded files of up to 100MB with no problem,
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 08:08 AM
The maximum file size per upload is 1 GB.
Please be informed that the Free account has only 100 MB upload storage space and if your uploads reach the 100 MB limit, your account will be over limit and your forms will be disabled. If you need more upload storage space you should consider upgrading your account.
You can configure the max files size of every file upload. Here are the steps:
1. Load your form in form editor.
2. Select the file upload question of your form.
3. In the form toolbar you can increase the property value of "Max File Size". By default, this value is 1 MB (1024 KB)
Here is a guide which should help you understand the file size limits: https://www.jotform.com/help/33-Changing-the-Upload-Size-Limit
Hope this helps.