- billylevine2003gmailcomAsked on August 29, 2013 at 08:02 AM
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 08:46 AM
you can have a total field which calculates price X quantity using JotForm payment tools, you can add products, set the prices and show the calculated total. Check this example using the "Purchase Order" payment tool.(you can achieve the same with other payment tools)
Please check this user guides:
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance
- billylevine2003gmailcomAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 04:53 PMthank almost there but I want to input price since I am using it as a
purchase order form
for a line item
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 07:52 PM
You can do this using the options in the payment tool.
Please review this guide How-To-Add-Options-In-The-Payment-Form
By "calculate total", I think you were referring to "sub-total".
Hope this help. Inform us you need further assistance.
- billylevine2003gmailcomAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 09:13 AMI do not seem to be able to get what I want out of thi. I need a purchase
(see link http://form.jotformpro.com/form/32332894626964)
where I input the description, qty, and price and the total is calculated
as qty * price
In every example from above emails the line item has a predefined
description and price. Can I input the price, qty, and line item and
calculate the total?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 10:09 AM
The only fields that have calculation functions are those in the Payment tools. Using the form builder only, you can use the Purchase Order tool that calculates total.
You can modify/customize the Purchase Order tool using this guide How-To-Add-Options-In-The-Payment-Form
You will need to use the form's source code to be able to have computed calculation between textbox fields in the form. Similar to this demo form.