- chykpittsburghAsked on August 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM
I need to add a cacluator to the end so that the user can see their total pyament.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 02:36 PM
Upon checking your form, I found that you are not using any payment tools. You should one of our several inbuilt "Payment Tools" to list your product. This will give you a lot of inbuilt feature including displaying total payment amount.
It's quite easy to display total with any of the payment tool. You need to just select the payment question of your form and click "Show Total" in the form toolbar.
Hope this helps.
- chykpittsburghAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 02:38 PM
- chykpittsburghAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 02:48 PM
If I use the paypal tool, I can add three products for the user to select. The problem is that they need to be able to select the same product multiple times. So I have 3 age rate. Adults, Children, and Younger Children. If there are four adults in the family, they need to select that product 4 times. Is thre anyway to do that? Thanks.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 02:51 PM
Let me know.
- chykpittsburghAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 02:55 PM
That would be great! I added a product list at the end, but I'm stuck there. Can you please see if the user can select the number of each age group in the family?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 07:12 PM
I guess our Purchase Order tool can do the calculations. Base on your preference, I've made an example form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/32417538390961. I've added a Custom Quantity Box so everyone can define how many participants per age rate. Let me know if this will not work.
Purchase Order (under Payment Tools) lets you add a product items without having to pay after someones submits to the form.
- chykpittsburghAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 07:44 PM
Welvin, this is perfect. I would still need the other fields for every individual family member. How can I replicate this form on my own and add my own fields? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 08:06 PM