- LostDogsArizonaAsked on August 30, 2013 at 06:47 PM
I am receiving emails for new form submittals, but none of these are showing up under my account on the Jotform website. What could be the problem?
- jasenAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 06:50 PM
Same problem here. It says 2 unread but not showing under my account.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 07:08 PM
apologies about the problems that this issue may caused to you. our development team just fixed a bug related to the submissions page. Could you try making a test submission now to see if it works?
- jasenAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 07:28 PM
My form is still saying 2 unread submissions.
- CesarAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 07:48 PM
Hello Jasen, Kindly create a new thread for your issue, so we can personally troubleshoot the matter. And that way we prevent from creating any confussion. Thank you.
- LostDogsArizonaAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 08:54 PM
The most recent submission showed up, but it still shows several unread submissions that are not showing up.
- CesarAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 09:02 PM
Do try clearing you JotForm's Form Cache:
Go to My Account
Then click on Settings
Once you are unde the settings category, click on the green button labeled Clear Cache
If it continues kindly also try clearing the browser's cache:
Do let us know if this helped or if the issue persits. Thanks.
- LostDogsArizonaAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 09:34 PM
I cleared my browser's cache as well as the Jotform cache and the problem still persists.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 09:59 PM
Please let us know of the form ID so we can check. I have done a test on some of my forms and seems to be working fine. Data submitted are available on the form submission page.
- LostDogsArizonaAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 01:21 PM
It no longer shows any unread submissions, however the submissions that were effect by this issue are missing from the list of submission and I can not retrieve any information on them. All I have is the email I initially received for each which does not indicate a form ID, so how do I retrieve this information?
- KadeJMAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 04:43 PM
I think that the Submissions that might've been affected by this were probably removed since most likely they became bugged where the Submission got stuck leading the the issue of them remaining Marked as Unread. I'm not certain if they are recoverable because of this but I will check with our developers about this for you to see if I can find out more about if that is possible to correct now.
- KadeJMAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 04:46 PM
Before I check though, Is it possible for you to maybe provide us with one of these that we can try to search for on our end first just to be certain? If not then I will escalate and have our Developers look into it more just incase to try to recover them for you if we can.
- LostDogsArizonaAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 04:58 PM
All I can provide you is an html of the submittal. However it contains personal contact info so I do not want to provide it through this public forum. How should I send it to you?
- CesarAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 07:04 PM
Hello, the Development Team is aware that the submissions that were affected by the bug are not being displayed, They will be looking into the matter to evaluate if they can be restored, unfortunately we can't promise anything in regards to this.. If we do have any updates on this, we will let you know. Again, Thank you for using JotForm.