- jasenAsked on August 30, 2013 at 07:53 PM
My form is saying 2 unread submissions. When viewing form submissions the 2 unread are not showing up.
- CesarAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 08:27 PM
Hello, first let me apologize for the inconvenience this may have given you.
What we need to make try first, as the Development Team just fixed a bug that relates to this matter. Do try to clear your browser's cache and try loging back in to your account, to see if the issue has been resolved.
Clearing you browser's cache:
Now, If the issue persists, we will need additional information to help you better:
Are you sending notifications to your email? and if so, have they been received succesfully?
Also, kindly provides us the name of the form or FormID that you are currently having issues with.
Is this happening on a single form or mutliple forms?
Do let us know if the problem continues, so we can continue providing you support.
- jasenAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 09:19 PM
The 2 unread submissions icon no longer shows but there are still no new submissions.
- No emails are being sent. This particular form I do not have email notifications setup. I am notified of a new submission from a paypal email I receive after the form is sent.
- As far as I know this is the only form with the issue.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 09:52 PM
That might just be a caching issue, Jasen. Is this the first time you experience this with the form? Also please let us know if the same thing happen the next time around.
- jasenAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 03:08 PM
It no longer shows any unread submissions, however the submissions that were effect by this issue are missing from the list of submission and I can not retrieve any information.
- jasenAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 03:17 PM
The form seems to be working now. But, I need to retrieve the 2 that did not come through. Is this possible?
- jedcadornaAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 03:43 PM
Latest submission date that I can see here was 08-31-2013, Can you please provide us some details like date when it was submitted and some other information that might help us. We will coordinate this with our developer team and see if they can retrieve those submission that has been made.
- jasenAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 03:50 PM
The missing submissions were sent at 3:03PM PST Aug 30th. And, 3:28PM PST Aug 30th. I know this because of the paypal payment received emails.
- CesarAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 06:30 PM
Hi Jasen, the submission bug that affected during a small timeframe on the 30th, has left those submissions off the loop for the moment. The issue has been raised to the Dev Team, and they will conclude if those submissions can restored or not. We will keep you posted once we have updates on this matter.
Again, let me apologize for this inconvenience. Nevertheless, Thank you for using JotForm.