- KROBAsked on May 18, 2011 at 06:44 PM
Would I be able to take info from the jotform and bring XML into a excel doc to compile all the info in a sorted matter?
- tobecalledandchosenAnswered on May 18, 2011 at 10:59 PM
"Form filling" would be awesome... (think formlizard)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 01:26 AM
I'm not sure what exactly it is that you wanted to achieve. If you want to have the submitted information in an Excel document, that can be easily done by exporting your submissions in the submissions page.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the specific form in question, then click the Submissions button in the toolbar
3. In the submissions page, click Download as Excel or CSV to download the data to your computer
Hope this post was of any help. Thank you for using Jotform.