- markashtonAsked on June 10, 2010 at 06:28 AM
I followed advice as follows:
You can change the color of your feedback button by adding this CSS code to your page:
background-color: red !important;
I changed the colour to a hex colour and slapped it in CSS file and although delighted - it doesn't work in latest Chrome, Firefox browsers. Still Orange :(
Can you advise me on this if possible.
Enjoy the product - Jotforms is great
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 10, 2010 at 08:36 AMI added this to our bug list. We will get back to you when this is fixed. It may take a while since we have lots and lots of small problems like this to fix.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on November 10, 2010 at 06:33 AM
Can you send me the URL of your site which you use the feedback button?
- markashtonAnswered on November 10, 2010 at 06:36 AM
However I use Jquery as there was a conflict with prototype (i think it is called) as I use QTip and shadowbox.
Hope this helps
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 10:04 AM
Sorry for the delay. Please try our new feedback:
buttonText: "BUTTON TEXT",
width: 700,height: 500});
Please do not forget to change "3********" with your form id and "BUTTON TEXT" with the text you want.