- pepjfAsked on August 31, 2013 at 01:17 PM
I have a table on the confirmation/thank you page on this form here:
And I am having trouble formatting it so that it doesn't spread across the screen, I wanted to adjust it so that it's centers on the screen. The 2nd column of the table is way to wide and I am not sure how to adjust it so that it's just a little wider than the 1st column of this table.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 02:03 PM
I have done few changes on your thank you html code. The changed code can be found here: http://pastebin.com/uUvA3vVu
Another version (width of html reduced and centered) is here: http://pastebin.com/F6LsL5bX
I have aligned the question/answer in the center. This code needs to be updated in your form. Here are the steps to do that:
1. On your form's thank you page, click on "HTML" link.
2. Clicking on "HTML" will open a new window with the HTML source code:
3. Paste the code and click on the "Update" button to save the new code.
Hope this helps.
- pepjfAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 06:34 PM
Thank you very much! I really like the centered one.
- jedcadornaAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 06:58 PM
Your always welcome pepjf, Please do let us know if you have further questions. Thank you for choosing Jotform.