- weslleyucaAsked on August 31, 2013 at 05:33 PM
I'm not allowed to add users
I do not have permission to add user
I created my account as sub user. I want to change it.
Return to e-mail: weslley.uca @ gmail.com
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 07:41 PM
I was able to see this issue on your account.
In your My Accounts profile, it does not have the usual feature available for paid plans.
And in your My Forms, it displays only the shared forms -- not your actual forms
I will elevate this issue to our next level support. It seems this issue is only happening on your account.
We will notify you via this thread and on your email as soon as updates are available.
- weslleyucaAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 08:33 PM
- weslleyucaAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 07:47 PM
Can anyone help me!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 07:55 PM
The ticket has been opened but there has been no resolution as yet. Our apologies for the inconvenience this delay has caused.
- weslleyucaAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 08:48 AM
Not solved my problem!
Can anyone help me?
- weslleyucaAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 08:54 AM
If you do not resolve within 24 hours. I will cancel my account and ask for justice because the service was not delivered as advertised.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 09:02 AM
We apologized for the delays.
But this issue was already assigned to one of our developer for resolution. The assigned priority for this is set to important.
I will make a follow up again on the status.
Thank you for understanding.