- alexgoldAsked on August 31, 2013 at 08:09 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 31, 2013 at 09:50 PM
You can use the Image field to embed images in your form. You can find the Image field among the Power Tools.
- alexgoldAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 07:13 PMI want to put 2 images side by side, so people can pick between them. I
can only seem to get one on top of another though, not side by side.
How do I get them side by side please?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 08:25 PM
You can use Field Positioning Function. Please check this guide: Form Field Positioning. Let us know if you need any further assistance about this function.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 08:28 PM
By the way, I would suggest creating another thread if you have further questions about the said function. You can start from here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?. And, create another thread for every separate or different questions you may have.