- aquariumAsked on June 10, 2010 at 07:54 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 10, 2010 at 08:38 AMYour forms will stop working until you upgrade or delete submissions that contain uploaded files.
- aquariumAnswered on June 10, 2010 at 08:42 AM
is it only uploaded files that contribute to the 10Mb limit, or does a submitted form eat through the 10Mb limit to?
Also, does the system automatically purge the submitted forms on a monthly basis (as it only allows 100 such submissions?)
Two questions I know; sorry! (And thanks, Aytekin)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 11, 2010 at 02:03 AM1. Yes, only uploaded files are counted.
2. No, the system does not purge any data.