- thierrysedanAsked on May 19, 2011 at 02:54 AM
The buttons "back" (suivant) and "next" (précédent) does not translate in French into front end. They are translated to back end.
- allanftdAnswered on May 19, 2011 at 07:24 AM
Thanks for your message. For the "Back" and "Next" buttons, it will be manual work since there is no direct way to accomplish this at the moment. Here are the steps for the workaround:
1) Copy the source code of your form in the Embed Form Wizard.
2) Paste this source code into your web authoring software or text editor.
3) Press Ctrl-F to find the word "Back" then replace each occurence with the word "précédent." For example, if the word "Back" occured 5 times in your form, you should replace all 5 instances of them.
4) Press Ctrl-F once again, this time to search for the word "Next" then replace each occurence with the word "suivant." If the word "Next" occured 5 times in your form, you have to change all 5 of them.
5) Paste this revised form embed code into your website.
We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!