- tglinesAsked on September 01, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Can I set a max number to be sold for a limited supply item?
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 02:57 AM
From my understanding you wish to create a form on which buyers will be using to buy an item, in the form you will create a max number of submissions to be sent as per the max number items you will be selling.
If this is what you want to achieve please go through this guidelines on how to set the max number of submissions in the form
Go to edit mode of the form.
1. Go to Setup and Embed.
A new pop-up window will show.
3. From there you will see the "Submission Limit" option and you can edit it to your desired number of submissions.
You should now be able to set the limit of the submission of your form.
If you have further questions or inquiry, feel free to let us know.
- tglinesAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Not exactly, the limited supply is one of several products. I would like to have the product disappear from the form when a certain quanity is ordered, not disable the whole form.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Unfortunately, this is not currently possible. However, such a feature would be very useful and I have submitted a ticket but I can't state if or when it will be implemented.