- sheasonAsked on September 02, 2013 at 02:12 AM
There is no scroll bar in Firefox which what I want but in IE and Chrome there is a scroll bar? how can we remove it?
Click start or request invite so you will see..Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 05:34 AM
You see the scroll bar because of the height and width of your form. You should reduce the width of your form as it has too much of blank space.
Form width can be changed from your from's tool bar by clicking on the "Form Style" and then changing the "Form Width" property.
After changing your form's width, please grab the LightBox embed script again and replace the existing code in your website.
Now you can adjust the height/width of your form by updating the LightBox embed script you just added in your website:
Increase the height to 530-540 and that should remove the scroll bar.
Please get back to us if the issue persist.
- ShelbyAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 05:55 AM
Hi I followed your instructions but the scroll is still there.
See screen shots:
In firefox it looks perfect: http://puu.sh/4h8ZA.jpg
but in IE or Google Chrome there is a scroll bar...
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 07:07 AM
Please add the following css in your webpage where you have embedded in your form:
overflow-x: hidden !important;
overflow-y: hidden !important;
Injecting it in your form's css will not work and you need to add it in your webpage's code. You can even add it just before your LightBox code.
Hope this helps.
- sheasonAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 05:25 AM
It works!!!! Thank you so much!!!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 05:57 AM
I'm very pleased that I was able to help you.