- bigbudgieAsked on September 02, 2013 at 03:28 AM
I am trying a new form and have created a form with page breaks,
When I add the "source code" from the embed options the page breaks show but do not function. (the mouse can see them as it high lights the button but when you click nothing happens.
The rest of the form including the send button all work - it is just the page breaks "next" and Back"
The form works when I just use the "embed" code
I wish to use the source as the forms seem to load better.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 08:38 AM
Here are the steps to get your form's complete source code:
1. Load your form in form editor.
2. In the form tool bar, click on "Setup & Embed"
3. Click on "Embed Form"
4. Click on "Source" to get your form's source code:
Download this code and add it without removing any js/css references.
- bigbudgieAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 09:25 AMHelloThank you for your reply,I have done as you have requested, clicked source code; source code is high-lighted copied and pasted this in to my website but it the next button do not function,
I also highlighted it and scrolled through to make sure I copied all the code but still the next button does not function.
What am I doing wrong?
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 08:38:05 -0400
Subject: Re: When I embed source code Page Breaks Do Not Work
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 01:05 PM
Most likely there is a code conflict in your webpage code where your form is embed.
How about using a iframe to embed your form? If you want your form source code to be hosted in your server, you can still use iframe to embed your form.
Here are the steps:
1. Follow this guide to download your form's complete source code: http://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-Download-a-Source-Code-of-your-Form
2. Save/upload all files (.js/css and html) in your own server.
3. Find out the url to your html file which you have saved to your server (in step 2).
4. Copy the below code in your webpage where you want to embed your form:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="http://www.grantschemes.co.uk/custom/jotform-static.html"frameborder="0" style="width:270px; height:321px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
5. Replace the bolded text in above text with the code/url which you got in step 4.
Hope this helps.