- VictoriasullivandesignAsked on September 02, 2013 at 01:47 PM
My form shows up when Im using my computer but when I use my iphone to click on the picture that leads to the form there is nothing on the screen.
Does anyone have a tip that could help the page showup. I have tested it on more than one mobile device and its still not showing up.
Maybe the form is too large that it runs slow?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 02:39 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Could you please re-check the URL? The form is not showing up on mentioned page.
We will need to see the correct URL in order to investigate the issue with mobile view.
- VictoriasullivandesignAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 02:41 PMYes because I already deleted the page. When I have the same problem I will
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 02:45 PM
I would like to add that our forms are ready for mobile devices by default. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance on this.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 05:58 AM
It looks like you tried to respond to this thread.
Please try again using this link.