- JanSpijkermanAsked on September 02, 2013 at 03:38 PM
Sorry for my english but i am recieving the mails 3x !
How can I change that.
How can i use the datafields automaticly in mij website to generate a automatic list with data
- EliezerNAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 04:17 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Are you refering that you are receiving three emails notifications per each new submission of your form? or is your question about how you receive the notifications in three emaill addresses?
we would appreciate if you give us further information about what you need so that we can give you the proper assistance.
- JanSpijkermanAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 04:19 PM
I am receiving three emails notifications per each new submission of my form.
Do You have a solution for this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 05:21 PM
You are receiving 3x email notification per submission on this form https://www.jotform.com/30201743785350 because of the form's email settings in the E-mail Alert.
1. In the E-mail Alert, there are 2 emails setup (1 notification and 1 autoresponder). This is equal to 2 notifications.
2. The Notification email "Kennisgeving 2" have 2 Recipient E-mail address setup. That will be equal to another email notification for the other email address.
So, total of 3 notification emails.
- JanSpijkermanAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 01:23 PM
Sorry, but on my email-adres i am recieving 3 notifications.
the Notification email "Kennisgeving 2" have 2 Recipient E-mail address setup, only one is my email adres and the other one is for another person.
the Notification email "Automatisch beantwoorder " is the notification to the person who fills in the form.
My emailadres is ony 1 time (in Kennisgeving 2) setup!
So i still don't know why i am reciving 3 equal emails.
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 03:39 PM
I made a clone of the form and tried exaclty same email notification settings as you did but I wasn't able to reproduce the issue that your are having with, On the Owner side (owner of the form) I only got 1 email and 1 email from the user (who fills out the form),
As of the moment I don't have an answer yet to this issue, we will get back to you once me and my team have a concrete explanation on why it is happening. Is this the email address (email@example.com) where you get your multiple notification? Have you tried to use different email address and check whether the new email address is still getting 3 emails?
- JanSpijkermanAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 02:04 PM
I would like to apologize for the mistake made by me.
in my mail account were two forwarders been made.
So you are not to blame
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 02:51 PM
Great that you have sorted it out. Let us know if you need any further assistance with your forms.