- angelinaAsked on September 02, 2013 at 04:37 PM
i have looked thru ur templates and don't see a simple order form. we need our customers to order veggies so we need the following fields but not seeing how i can add and do auto sum:
lettuce, red _____ quantity ______ price ______ total
then we need subsections
we are also in costa rica so i would like it to auto some in colones if possible
- khrisellAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 05:25 PM
You can have calculations when you use payment forms. For this, I highly suggest that you add payment tools on your form. This can be found on the left panel of your JotForm editor under Payment tools.
However, if you only want to provide a calculator option without capturing it's data, you may create a separate form with purchase order only then embed it to your main form using Free Text HTML.
Here are the steps,
1. Create a separate purchase order form
2. Get it's iframe embed code How to get Iframe Embed Code
3. Go to your main form, and add Free Text HTML.
4. Paste/Embed the copied iframe embed code.
Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm.