- thierrysedanAsked on May 19, 2011 at 01:05 PM
Thanks for your answer but I have only read permission not to write.
What should I do, I do not know at all?
Thanks for your message. For the "Back" and "Next" buttons, it will be manual work since there is no direct way to accomplish this at the moment. Here are the steps for the workaround:
1) Copy the source code of your form in the Embed Form Wizard.
2) Paste this source code into your web authoring software or text editor.
3) Press Ctrl-F to find the word "Back" then replace each occurence with the word "précédent." For example, if the word "Back" occured 5 times in your form, you should replace all 5 instances of them.
4) Press Ctrl-F once again, this time to search for the word "Next" then replace each occurence with the word "suivant." If the word "Next" occured 5 times in your form, you have to change all 5 of them.
5) Paste this revised form embed code into your website.
We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 03:14 AM
When editing your forms, be sure that the page is set in Français, so that the form's built-in elements such as the back and next buttons will also save in French.
I have fixed the problem in your back and next button by choosing Français in the language options and saving it. Kindly check your form now.
Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to have assistance with.
- allanftdAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 03:22 AM
Thanks for your follow-up response. I apologize but that's the only way to do it at this time. I am not understanding why you can embed a JotForm form but cannot make changes to the website code. Maybe you can try again and let us know how it goes. Otherwise, you have to seek assistance from someone who has read, write, and execute privileges.