- ExplorationSocietyAsked on September 03, 2013 at 09:06 AM
Is there a way for the person filling out the form to clear their selection when choosing from a set of radio button options?
- KadeJMAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 09:35 AM
Hello, You can add a " Clear Form " button which would allow you to clear all/reset all of your form. However, if you are asking if there's a way to clear just a small series or set of Radio Options on a Form Field then the answer is unfortunately no. But I can certainly request this as a feature to be added to our Request List for consideration if that is what you were talking about.
- ExplorationSocietyAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 03:46 AM
Hi there. I can't see this editing option on my form... It's a grid with radio button options rather than just 2 or 3.
Here's the form: http://jotformpro.com/form/32454035194956
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 08:34 AM
There is a work around for this if you want to reset a set of radio button but not the whole form.
2. Open the html source code that you have downloaded, Please take a look at this sample pic. What I did was I assign my own ID to have an identifier for the Matrix table. (Since we cannot get the ID for the matrix table we need to assign their own ID's)
3. Once you see this block of code assign an ID into this section .
4. After doing all those steps just embed the source code into your website.
Please take a look at the sample page that I made.
You can also download the sample code here.
Hope this helps!