- markashtonAsked on September 03, 2013 at 09:57 AM
Grid Reports ....
Everyone of my clients are complaining about them ...
They just go into a perpetual loop of loading
I've tried in all browsers ... that is what I see too.
Try one ... with ample data in it.
- markashtonAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Ok so here's a test ...
Type Smints in the ... Search In Submissions
Then remove it ... and see if the page just goes into a load loop ... because it does for me everytime.
So, I can break it everytime ... at will ...
What screwing around have you been doing with them lately?
- markashtonAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Yep .. tried that in the following browsers ...
All of them don't work
- markashtonAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Ok ... the grid report set up is basic ... that is it has been setup from the old interface that doesn't have the extra settings.
If I don't hear from you within the hour ... I will be posting this thread to every Grid Report thread I have previously made to do with all the updating so that Ken and Aytekin get it. That's about 8 of them.
Its broken and needs fixing NOW ... you've got an hour ...
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 11:45 AM
We're not working like that! Every job has a priority and you have to wait until a developer to be available to fix it.
I will assign someone to this thread and you need to wait until it get fixed,
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Problem has been fixed,
- markashtonAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 12:05 PM
No ... just tested this ... http://www.jotform.com/grid/32454430067045
No change whatsoever ...
Type smints ... filters ok ... then remove the word from "Search In Submissions" ... just loads perpetually
What exactly have you changed ... and has it been propagated through the server
- markashtonAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Have changed this title to something useful.
It appears to be much better now after a few tests. I'll keep my eye on it ;-)
What was the problem there?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 12:14 PM
I also tested your grid report with no problem in an incognito windows (chrome) and it worked fine for me. Glad to know it's working on your side as well
- markashtonAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 07:31 AM
Ok ... i'm really pleased to report that the Grid Reports are working very nicely now ... in terms of that Page load problem.
Just one thing ... Would you mind telling me what the problem was ... that you fixed ... if it was to come up again I would know exactly what it was ... and could indicate this tp your good selves.
Many Thanks Regards mark
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 07:58 AM
I'm sure that in due course, as time permits, Ertugrul (our Chief Technology Officer) will explain what the problem was. At any rate, we're glad to hear that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
We certainly appreciate your input on various issues related to our product which should be improved. You help to keep us "on our toes"!
- rbsplisAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 01:31 PM
Nossa o meu Grid fica loading eterno não mudou, engraçado que de manha estava funcionando e depois do almoço não funcionou mais, alguem sabe informar????
- rbsplisAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 01:50 PM
My Grid not function http://www.jotform.com/grid/33034450456044
- markashtonAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 02:50 PM
Ok this is related to the new Modal for images integration
- markashtonAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 03:47 PM
Why would they want to do that when the problem they are having is exactly what this thread is about?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 05:58 PM
Can you please re-create the report? I think that the new version should be fine.
There might be a little 'loading' bug related to the added modal window option. I believe that Ken will fix it once he is available.
We will update this thread when we have any news.
- markashtonAnswered on November 01, 2013 at 05:50 AM
Actually this thread is for the loop related to Searching In The Submission Box on the grid report ... sorry for posting to this for the modal loop problem ... will create new thread
- alp_denizAnswered on November 02, 2013 at 10:41 AM
The perpetual loading problem is solved.
Thank you for encouraging.