- GORDONAsked on May 19, 2011 at 08:44 PM
I have been trying out various ways to set up forms and have been filling them out to test them. I am now getting a message that I have used 20 out of 20 available submissions.
First of all I thought the free version was suppose to have 100 and secondly I did not expect any sent to myself to count (I guess I did not think about it).
Can you explain the 20 vs 100 to me?
Could you reset the usage since I have not received any forms from anyone other than myself, I may have tried a couple of my own addresses though.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 03:50 AM
What you're using is a Guest Account, which is limited to 20 submissions per month. In order to enjoy 100 monthly submissions, you'd have to register for a free account. Click here to do so.
Please be reminded that the limits for free accounts are 100 regular submissions, 10 secure submissions and 10 payments, whichever comes first.
Your forms will be disabled once it reaches ANY (not all) of those limits. They will be reactivated on the next month, when your limits have been refreshed.
Thank you for asking questions. If there's anything else you need to know, do not hesitate to ask.
- glegrowisAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 07:53 AM
I do have a couple of other questions.
1. I have now registered for the Free account as I am not sure how many submissions I will received. My first question is this, I tried to import the form I created with the guest from my webpage that it is on but it does not work. How can I get this form on my new free account without creating it again.
2. If my form is submitted more that 100 times in a month do I have the opportunity to upgrade for one month at that time? And is what happens if this is in the middle of a calendar month say on the 15th do I get one month from that date.
3. Thirdly, if the form automatically shuts down at 100 for the free account and I do not upgrade for say 2 days from that time, what happens to all the forms that were submitted during those two days, do I loose that information?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 08:04 AM
1. I am not sure but I think this - http://www.jotform.com/11372540622 - is the form that was under your guest account. It was automatically imported under your new account. Please do confirm.
2. When your account reaches its limits, your forms get disabled, meaning they will not be able to receive any more submissions. It is possible to upgrade for one month only. Just be sure to cancel the subscription before the one month subscription period expires, preferrably at the middle of the month. Your account will stay premium until the time you paid for expires.
3. If your forms get disabled due to the limitation, it cannot receive submisisons. All submissions after the 100th will be disregarded and not saved, so it would be best to upgrade if you are anticipating an influx of submissions (and you're near account limits).
Anyway, you will be sent emails when your account is almost out of submission allocation, around the 80th submission I think.
Hope I was able to address your questions. Contact us again if you need help with anything Jotform-related. Thank you.
- glegrowisAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 09:41 PMThanks Neil,
I am sorry to have repeated my questions.
Question 4 - I was just concerned about the forms working on the iPad.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 21, 2011 at 12:15 AM
We have tested JotForm Form builder and Forms in iPad. They both worked fine,
JotForm forms are optimized to work with iPad. You can use Safari, Opera mini
and other iPad supported browsers to fill out the forms.
Hope this helps.