- 4mjpAsked on September 04, 2013 at 02:34 AM
Can the person filling in the form do more than one file upload per submission, or should you create multiple submission boxes and name them accodingly ?
Loving Jot form by way and have only scratched the surface !
Site not live yet
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 03:31 AM
If you have only one file upload question in your form, person filling the form will only be able to upload one file.
If you would like to allow multiple files to be uploaded, you should add multiple file upload questions in your form. Another alternative is to add only one file upload question in your form and enable the "Allow Multiple" property. This will allow your users to select multiple file in file dialog box.
Here are the steps to enable the "Allow Multiple" property of file upload question:
1. Load your form in form editor.
2. Select the file upload question of your form.
3. Click on the "Allow Multiple" property in the form toolbar which will display "ON" property.
4. Once the "Allow Multiple" is switched ON, users will be able to select multiple file in file upload dialog box.
Hope this helps.
- JFKUMentorshipAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 05:34 PM
Thanks. This is great!