- heyjaniegirlAsked on May 19, 2011 at 09:57 PM
First, I want to say that I LOVE JotForm! It is so user friendly and pleasing to the eyes.
I would like to change my username from heyjaniegirl to gettingyourheartoutofstorage. Could you please do this for me?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 03:23 AM
Yes, we certainly can. I have already submitted a ticket for this request. We will notify you once the change is made. Thank you for using Jotform.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 03:42 AM
- JanieAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 11:34 AMThank you! One more question on this - I had sent a form to someone to fill out and submit back to me yesterday under my old username. When they go to send back to me tomorrow, will it get to me under my new username even though the form's URL has my old username? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 02:51 PM
If you used your form's url that contains your old username, then it won't be accessible anymore. You must replace the username part in the url with your new username so instead of http://www.jotform.com/heyjaniegirl/11290611327 it should now be http://www.jotform.com/gettingyourheartoutofstorage/11290611327
Just to be safe, always use this format for the form's url:
where [formid] is the form's ID number, for example:
That way, your form's url stays the same no matter how many times you change your username.
Hope this post answers your question. Feel free to ask around if you have further queries. Thank you for using Jotform.