What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
If you want to send the notification email to a different email address, you need to change the recipient email address of your email alert.
Here are the steps to change it:
1. Load your form in form editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" on your form toolbar.
3. Then click on "Email Alerts" and then select one of the notification from "Email List"
4. In the "Compose Email" window, click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
5. You should change the "Recipient E-mail" on this window:
Hope this helps you.