- StoreboxAsked on September 04, 2013 at 08:34 AMPage URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 09:41 AM
If you want to send the notification email to a different email address, you need to change the recipient email address of your email alert.
Here are the steps to change it:
1. Load your form in form editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" on your form toolbar.
3. Then click on "Email Alerts" and then select one of the notification from "Email List"
4. In the "Compose Email" window, click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
5. You should change the "Recipient E-mail" on this window:
Hope this helps you.