- iPrintEasyPrintingAsked on September 04, 2013 at 02:31 PM
I have a free account and I have reached my upload space limit of 100MB, therefore, I deleted a bunch of unimportant files and I'm now only using 7MB. I was wondering...does my account automatically reactivate? Or is there something else that needs to be done?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 03:31 PM
Good day! Your account is active. We need to manually reactivate your account if our system had already changed your status to "Overlimit". Otherwise, the system should automatically activate your account/forms.
- terrythompsonAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 03:34 PM
My form was deactivated also. We emailed 4 hours ago and no answer We upgraded to premium yesterday. Can you please manually reactivate us so we get out submissions.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 03:38 PM
Good day! We request you to please open a separate thread with your inquiry. Start from here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?.
- terrythompsonAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 03:41 PM
I already had one 4 hours ago, you are the first person to answer back. I just added another thread