- theaccentAsked on June 10, 2010 at 01:22 PMMost of my forms require that people submit their names. This works fine, and I can see them in the e-mail alerts and when I view individual submissions.
However, when I try to put together reports, "Name" isn't an option I can check, and the names aren't included in any of he reports.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 10, 2010 at 02:36 PMWe are aware of this bug and we will fixing it within a week. Thanks.
- theaccentAnswered on July 28, 2010 at 08:24 AM
It has been over a month, and this bug has not been fixed.
Is there an actual ETA for the fix?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 29, 2010 at 07:43 AM
This is fixed now. Run the Reports wizard again and you should see the First Name question on the list. Check that to include it on your reports.
- theaccentAnswered on July 29, 2010 at 08:56 AM