- heartsinmotionhawaiiAsked on September 04, 2013 at 08:32 PM
OUr session has begun and we are not in need of the form at this time until we begin our next session. I would like to downgrade our account so that we are not paying $10/month for a service we are not using. When I went to downgrade the account, it said that the account has been scheduled to be downgraded manually. What does this mean? I would hate to see another charge on my account when I have been trying to downgrade.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 09:48 PM
Your downgrade request is now being assigned to our higher management. It may take a while before they can cancel your subscription. However, you can also cancel your subscription to us when you login to your Paypal account since you've paid via Paypal.
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for a more detailed explanation on how to cancel a Paypal subscription.
Let us know should you have further questions. Regards!