- NAUScreativeAsked on September 05, 2013 at 12:13 AM
I am experiencing problems exporting custom date data to excel via the Jotform submissions page:
When I click either of the Excel icons, it appears to do something however nothing downloads.
I have tried both Chrome and Firefox to no avail
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 03:02 AM
I downloaded your submissions thru excel report as an alternative. You can download it from here if you're still having difficulties.
Let us know if you still have further questions. Thanks and apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- NAUScreativeAnswered on September 06, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Thanks for your reply. This works, however can I use a custome date range?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 06, 2013 at 12:33 AM
It's on step 4 of this guide. How to Download Form Submissions to Excel/CSV/PDF
If you have follow up questions, let us know. Thanks!
- NAUScreativeAnswered on September 08, 2013 at 09:30 PM
This takes me back to my original problem -
'STEP 6. Then click on the Excel/CSV/PDF link.'
This feature does does not work for me
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 08, 2013 at 11:01 PM
When you say it wasn't working, do you mean downloaded data are not on the defined date range? You can actually do this in your excel program. Also, when I tested it here, it seems to work just fine. I am able to pull the excel submissions data.
Did you see any errors when you downloaded your submissions to excel? Could you please try it with different browsers you may have? Please get back to us if none of these helps.
Thanks and apologies.
- NAUScreativeAnswered on September 08, 2013 at 11:29 PM
The data does not download.
I click the either the Excel or CSV icon and nothing happens. A file usually downloads. I have tried multiple browsers on both PC and Mac.
I use this feature quite regularly and it has always worked for me before.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 01:28 AM
Is clearing your browsers cache don't work? Please kindly try it and let us know for the results.
Also, try to connect via www.jotformpro.com or www.jotform.co, see if these two domains would help you download the reports.
- NAUScreativeAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 09:47 PM
I have tried all of the above with no luck.